SMS - discussion

The SMS backup is the key feature for a lot of mobile users because short messages include important data, which should be always available and searchable. PhoneCopy offers SMS backup as a standard feature, same as contacts, calendars events, tasks and notes backup, for mobile phones that support it. SMS backup is available for example on new Nokia phones with Symbian system as Nseries and Eseries, e.g. N97 and E72, as well as Nokia 5800 ExpressMusic or Nokia 9500.

To leave a comment please sign in.

• Is it possible to sync my notes from my account to my Samsung S4? shadowtriad, 22.09.14
  • and another thing is, when i sync to phone copy i sync my total sms about 6,000 and then i deleted some conversations then i sync 4,000 sms again and i don't know where old sms gone, there were only 4,000 sms of 2nd sync i don't get my first sync of sms on phone copy account :(... ???????? неизвестный пользователь, 09.09.14
  • I synchronized my contacts and sms from
    samsung nexus s (android jelly bean4.1), after few days by mistakenly my
    all sms deleted from my mobile, how i can
    reload sms from my phone copy account.
    неизвестный пользователь, 09.09.14
  • Can I copy or sync my sms from nokia asha 302? If yes then how? abdulrehman786, 30.07.14
    • Sorry but you can't as Nokia doesn't support it with this model. Phonecopy support team, 01.08.14
  • Hello! Is it possible to copy SMS from my Iphone 3 GS? Thanks неизвестный пользователь, 04.05.14
    • No, the application for iPhone cannot synchronize SMS, because the Apple does not allow application access to them. Phonecopy support team, 04.05.14
  • now how should i transfer my sms to my new phone?kindly help. zahra.mirza, 09.03.14
    • to upload SMS to another android phone you need Premium account. Phonecopy support team, 09.03.14
  • I synchronized my contacts and sms from nokia E5, after few days by mistakenly my all sms deleted from my mobile, how i can reload sms from my phone copy account. sohail078, 12.02.14
    • You can't do it because Nokia doesn't allow to upload SMS back to the phone. Phonecopy support team, 13.02.14
  • hi i have an iphone and i synchronized my phone data with phonecopy but when i click sms on the site theres nothing there.
    i was wondering if there was any way i could look over my old text from the site. if not if you could tell me any alternative way?
    неизвестный пользователь, 23.01.14
    • Hi, the application for iPhone cannot synchronize SMS, because the Apple does not allow application access to them. We will launch an app which will allow to synchronize SMS usgin iTunes local backup. Phonecopy support team, 23.01.14
  • Hello I have Nokia Lumia 520 and I would like to get sync my SMSs with my Laptop. Can you please advice me? anita57102, 09.01.14
    • Sorry SMS sync for Lumia is not supported. Phonecopy support team, 09.01.14
      • So is there any way that I can sync my SMSs? anita57102, 09.01.14
        • Sorry i don't know any way how to backup SMS from Windows Phone (Nokia Lumia) Phonecopy support team, 09.01.14
  • how to transfer all sms from qmobile noir A2 to computer through phonecopy? jazib, 06.01.14
    • Hi, Android SMS synchronization will be launched at the middle of January. If you can wait we will be able to satisfy your needs. Phonecopy support team, 08.01.14
  • when will you release the SMS backup?

I want to transfer all my SMS messages (including attachments + iMessage) from iPhone 5 to iPhone 5s, would that be possible?
    maserati, 31.12.13
    • Hi, for iPhone we will launch SMS backup during January 2014. It will be done via iTunes. But there will not be feature allowing upload SMS to another iPhone. Sorry. Phonecopy support team, 31.12.13
  • I have the iPhone 5 and I Pad. How can I back up my text messages to phonecopy? lesabriggs9, 17.12.13
    • Hi, there will be launched new Windows application which will be able to exctract messages from iTunes backup and synchronize it to PhoneCopy.com . I expect we will launch it just around Christmas Phonecopy support team, 17.12.13
  • How can I copy my SMS stored in samsung (GT-S5263) hand set to computer? haripareek, 13.11.13
    • Sorry, currently we don't have such as feature for your phone in our service Phonecopy support team, 13.11.13
  • please add sms and notes sync for android.... drshtmstry, 22.09.13
    • Hi, SMS are currently development, notes will be next step . . Phonecopy support team, 23.09.13
      • watch, reply jobjew, 05.10.13
  • I copied contacts and sms from Nokia 5800 to phonecopy server. The contacts have sync'd with my new Lumia 520 but sms's have not. Also quick question, every time I add new contact to Lumia it asks "add to phonecopy", now these contacts are on my mobile or phonecopy server? aboli.shindadkar, 21.07.13
    • Hi, Nokia doesn't allow to upload SMS back to phone. When you add any new contacts using "add to phonecopy" it will be stored into your phone and on next synchronization to PhoneCopy.com as well. Phonecopy support team, 24.07.13
  • SMS copied from Nokia N86 does not import to my Samsung SHV-E120K (Android 4.0.4) via preinstalled Phonecopy Android application. All the contacts (Latin + Cyrillic both) have copied O.K. What could be the reason? Is that still intact? - "Hi, sorry but currently we don't synchronize SMS on android. It is still under development." morzh1978, 10.05.13
    • Yes, still under development. Phonecopy support team, 11.05.13
  • I have syncd my E63 SMS and Notes to my account. How do I load them to my new iPhone4S? mithun.js, 31.03.13
    • The application for iPhone cannot synchronize SMS and notes, because the Apple does not allow application access to them. Sorry. Phonecopy support team, 02.04.13
  • How do I backup sms for iPhone to pc? cindyvu71, 05.03.13
    • We will launch such as solution soon as part of PhoneCopy for Windows. Phonecopy support team, 17.03.13
  • i am using nokia c5.sms not synchronize from phonecopy to c5.please help me.i am having textmsg is database name. arunkumarapk, 23.01.13
    • Sorry but possibility to upload SMS back to the phone is bloceked by Nokia fot security reasons. Phonecopy support team, 23.01.13
  • How to synchronise sms to pc smita_sahu, 06.01.13
    • You can download your SMS in form of CSV file. Phonecopy support team, 08.01.13
  • Hi,

I am unable to sync my sms in NokiaE63. I have enterered remote databse name "sms" as website provided but they are not syncronizing.
    please help
    hina.bsh, 05.01.13
    • Solved via email support Phonecopy support team, 08.01.13
  • i need to back up my sms GT-S3850 samsung corby II device plz any suggest me saching56, 20.07.12
    • Hi, unfortunatelly sms synchronization is not supported on your phone by vendor. Sorry. Phonecopy support team, 20.07.12
  • How to syn iPhone SMS?

davidtangcam, 18.01.12
    • The application for iPhone cannot synchronize SMS, because the Apple does not allow application access to them. Phonecopy support team, 18.01.12
  • SMS support for Samsung GT-S5830...will your be able to do it?? lahirumanawadu, 09.08.11
    • Hi, for Samsung we can't access it. Sorry Phonecopy support team, 11.08.11